Lamstan Ladakh

Evolution Of Education In Ladakh.

.........the history of education in Ladakh.


During that course of time , some unusual facts came to light

In many parts of Govt. of India ,various leaders are strongly against ST reservation and are constantly trying to remove it.

DEFINATION OF DELHI ST

First of all, the state Delhi itself do not have any schedule tribe citizen.

Under Delhi ST ,you have the reservation of 85% for being studied from Delhi and then 7.5% reservation on that as schedule tribe.

Earlier, if you have cleared your 12th class from Delhi and you are a schedule tribe of any other state of India, you come under Delhi ST and you can enjoy the reservation of both 85% and then 7.5%.

But now the definition for Delhi ST has changed in recent time ,now you have to present a Delhi ST certificate authorized by Delhi govt. at the time of admission.

And only citizen having permanent resident in Delhi can have this particular certificate.

To be clear ,only the colleges under state govt. like DCE,NSIT,IP university,…etc had implied this new rule, and is not applied to the colleges under central govt. like all colleges under DU.

So if you want to study your Xlth and Xllth from Delhi and you want to go for engineering and medical ,be prepared for the mentioned consequences.

However if you studies from anywhere but not Delhi :

For sure you will not be facing such problems but you will not get the 85% reservation either in the colleges of Delhi ,which means you have compete with the ST students from the rest of the parts of India with 15% remaining seats.

But on the hand you can enjoy state reservation in the colleges in your own state(the state from which you do your class 12th)

And moreover you can get the 50%reservation in various NITs to the students studying from that particular state.


 
 

 
Educational Accessories:
  • Coaching Institutes
  • Books
  • Latest News:


    AFMC MBBS 2018 NOTIFICATION

    NEET APPLICATION FORM CORRECTION

    JEE MAIN ADMIT CARD 2018 RELEASED

    REGISTRATION FORM FOR JIPMER MBBS

    CSIR UGC NET 2018 APPLICATION FORM

    Indian Statiscal Institute Application Form 2018

    NEET(UG) - 2018 Application form available.

    Aligarh Muslim University Application Form 2018

    Online Registration For AIIMS 2018

  • See All
  •